I will moderate your large groups with participatory methods
Use the intelligence of large groups!
Your challenge/ Your benefit
- You are facing a great organisational challenge and want to make the solutions on a broad basis?
- You are only too familiar with top-down strategies which are not supported and therefore want to include the entire system, to achieve higher commitment, e.g. for developing a vision?
- You want to do away with endless, inefficient discussions, with large groups and wish to have targeted and valuable communication, where all can contribute?
Does this sound familiar to you and you want targeted support? Then contact me now!
+43 699 12 57 36 61
3 steps for tailor-made large groups events
- Preparation of large group events: During the initial contracting you tell me your concerns, your challenges and your desires. From that we peel the objectives for the large group event and bring them into focus. Many of the questions that I put to you, are in order to achieve a comprehensive picture of your circumstances and needs.
Ideally, a meeting with a so-called “steering group” will take place. These are people that can represent the overall system well, coming from the most varied fields.
On this basis I will design a tailor-made programme for you with creative methods and issues.
For large group events with participatory methods formats such as
– Future search conference (in particular for creative envisioning and fields of implementation)
– Open space (for working out solutions with many people, who bring in the topics themselves)
– Appreciative enquiry (for visualisation of strengths and opportunities for organisational development processes)
– Real Time Strategic Change = RTSC (for the awareness of objectives and development of implementation strategies)
are suited, depending on the objectives. These formats are usually involved in a longer process.
- Execution of large group events: Leave the process control and the stimulation of the group dynamics during the large group event to me. That way you will be free, to contribute fully and creatively.
- Post-proceeding: Approximately 1 week after the enclosure all participants will receive a flip chart protocol accompanied with illustrative pictures. 1 to 2 weeks after the event a debriefing with feedback – ideally also with the steering group present- will take place, also in order to clarify any further steps. Long-term accompanying / counselling is naturally possible.
My moderation expertise
- Experienced international moderator of small and large groups for approx 20 years
- Certified large group’s moderator
- I attended numerous international moderation trainings, including completion of the international course of systemic organisational counselling in Berlin
- Further education (Download)
You would like to benefit from my experience and my knowledge? Then contact me now!
+43 699 12 57 36 61