Training for Large Group’s Moderators
Learn and experience the art of moderating large groups!
Your challenge / your benefit
- You want to do away with unproductive workshops and instead hold events, which use the creative potential of the group, are fun and enjoyable and at the same time produce smart results?
- You have had enough from large scale events, which are only a waste of time and money and you would rather have lively conferences and congresses, with concrete results?
- You want to do away with information events, where the information will be presented in a boring manner and the messages do not reach the audience and instead hold events with pep?
- You are unsure how to handle large groups and to select the most appropriate methods and would like to see a goal oriented process with participatory approaches?
Does this sound familiar to you and you want targeted assistance? Then contact me now!
+43 699 12 57 36 61
Possible contents of the training for large group moderators
- Definitions: the role, behaviour, appropriate basic attitude of the moderator
- Various forms of large group moderation: from the event (e.g. conferences, congresses) to classic large groups formats (e.g. future conferences) to creative combinations
- The process of large group moderation: preparation, implementation, follow-up
- Challenges and approaches for large group moderations
- Try out different large group methods, e.g. World Café, classic working groups, traffic light method, Fish Bowl, marketplace; Interview
- Creative methods for opening + closing
- Design your own large group event and take a rough roadmap home with you!
And much, much more! The training session will be tailor made for you!
I am guided by the needs of the customer and/or those of the group. All participants will receive a questionnaire prior to the seminar.
Does the possible content of the training for large group moderators appeal to you? Then contact me now!
+43 699 12 57 36 61
Methodology of the training for large group’s moderators
- You will again and again slip into the role of a moderator and very much shape the seminar.
- Trying several methods
- “Games” to get to know each other, loosen up, team building, … (and “copyingcribbing” for your own events)
- Work out as much as possible by yourself (sometimes even beforehand) and thus also self-reflection, so that the knowledge will be consolidated
- Exchange of experiences of the participants – “Learning from and with one another”
- Self-awareness and self-knowledge
- Learning with fun and all the senses: visual, auditory, kinaesthetic, olfactory, gustatory
The theoretical input and didactic structure is based on the latest findings in neurological and pedagogical research. The general focus is on “if you try a lot out yourself you feel the effects yourself” and joint reflection with regard to real, training specific contexts. One of the most important things for me is the conversion of learning into practice and the immediate implementation of that which is learned!
Duration of the training for large group’s moderators
2 – 8 days, tailored to your needs
My moderation expertise
- Experienced international moderator of small and large groups for approx 20 years
- Certified large group’s moderator
- I attended numerous didactic and training courses related to this topic (Download)