Learn and experience the high art of moderation!
Your challenge/ Your benefit
- You want to do away with unproductive workshops and hold events which are fun and enjoyable?
- You have had enough of wasting your time with pointless discussions and want to have efficient meetings?
- Are you annoyed by chatterboxes and by people who do not contribute? Would you instead like to have valuable commitment from all, in a lively group dynamics?
- You are unsure how to formulate the objectives and select the most appropriate methods and would like to have a goal oriented process?
Does this sound familiar to you and you want targeted support? Then contact me now!
+43 699 12 57 36 61
Possible contents of the training on workshop moderation
- Definitions, role moderator.
- A successful moderation needs …
- The behaviour of the moderator
- The importance of visualisation: to concentrate, activate and to document
- The importance of the right questions to activate and motivate the participants: “Who asks, steers the conversation”
- Group dynamic stages and their importance for the moderation design and the process
- “Rank dynamics” (after Raoul Schindler) and handling “difficult” participants
- Motivating factors: “How do I get my participants to join in”? From simple tips to putting the ” Graves model” in to practice.
- Tips and tricks.
- Moderation design: How do I gain access to the audience? How do I prepare myself? You can design your own workshops and take your rough timetable home with you!
And much, much more! The training session will be tailor made for you!
I am guided by the needs of the customer and/or those of the group. All participants will receive a questionnaire prior to the seminar.
Does the possible content of the training on workshop moderation appeal to you? Then contact me now!
+43 699 12 57 36 61
Methodology of the training on workshop moderation:
- You will again and again slip into the role of a moderator and very much shape the seminar.
- “Workshop games” to get to know each other, loosen up, team building, … (and “cribbing” for your own seminars)
- Work out as much as possible by yourself (sometimes even beforehand) and thus also self-reflection, so that the knowledge will be consolidated
- Exchange of experiences of the participants – “Learning from and with one another”
- Self-awareness and self-knowledge
- Learning with fun and all the senses: visual, auditory, kinaesthetic, olfactory, gustatory
- Feedback on video analysis (if so desired and if sufficient time is available) supports you in developing your presentation skills.
The theoretical input and didactic structure is based on the latest findings in neurological and pedagogical research. The general focus is on “if you try a lot out yourself you feel the effects yourself” and joint reflection with regard to real, training specific contexts. One of the most important things for me is the conversion of learning into practice and the immediate implementation of that which is learned!
Duration of the training/s on workshop moderation:
2 – 6 days, tailored to your needs
My expertise in this area
- Experienced international moderator of small and large groups for approx 20 years
- Certified facilitator for large groups
- I attended numerous didactic and training courses related to this topic (Download)