PM-Methods and Processes
Improve your project management skills!
Your challenge/ Your benefit
- You want to do away with inefficient project work and hold projects that will be completed effectively with the appropriate methods?
- Do you sometimes have the impression that you are turning around in a circle, start again from the beginning and would like to have more progress in the project?
- You want to move away from projects where all the participants are moaning, to projects that bring joy and success?
- You are not sure which methods and processes apply to your project and you would like to bring structure to your project?
Does this sound familiar to you and you want targeted support? Then contact me now!
+43 699 12 57 36 61
Possible contents of the seminar on project management methods and processes:
- Project definition
- Theoretical overview and practical application of the following project management methods or planning tools:
- Project boundary definition (in particular target definition) and project context analysis (especially stakeholder analysis and management)
- Project assignment
- Project scope planning and task allocation
- Project schedule planning
- Project resources and cost planning
- Project risk analysis
- Project management processes: Project initiation; Start, Coordination, Controlling (iteratively instead of sequential), Marketing, (crisis), Close-down; Evaluation
And much, much more! The training courses will be tailor made for you!
I am guided by the needs of the customer and/or those of the group. All participants will receive a questionnaire prior to the seminar.
Does the possible content of the project management seminar appeal to you? Then contact me now!
+43 699 12 57 36 61
Methodology of the seminar on project management methods and processes
- Working on your own project or a creative fictitious project
- Brief theoretical inputs with many subsequent exercises
- Work out as much as possible by yourself (sometimes even beforehand) and thus also self-reflection, so that the knowledge will be consolidated
- Exchange of experiences of the participants – “Learning from and with one another”
- Self-awareness and self-knowledge
- Learning with fun and all the senses: visual, auditory, kinaesthetic, olfactory, gustatory
The theoretical input and didactic structure is based on the latest findings in neurological and pedagogical research . The general focus is on “if you try a lot out yourself you feel the effects yourself” and joint reflection with regard to real, training specific contexts. One of the most important things for me is the conversion of learning into practice and the immediate implementation of that which is learned!
Duration of the seminar on project management methods and processes:
2 – 6 days, tailored to your needs
My project management expertise
- Experienced international project and programme manager for 20 years
- Experienced international project and programme management trainer, e.g. as a lecturer for the University of Bern (CH) as part of the course “research management”
- Certified Senior Project Manager (zSPM) according to IPMA
- I attended many project management trainings, including the Train-the-Trainer training for project management (Download)