Training Social Skills in Projects
Use your social skills in projects more targeted!
Your challenge/ Your benefit
- You have had enough of leaderless projects and you want to lead your project team results oriented to their goal?
- Do you have the impression that you are sometimes turning in a circle, start again from the beginning and would like to have more progress in the project?
- Do you want to move away from projects where all are moaning, towards projects that bring joy and success?
- Do you feel that your project team has let you down and you have the impression that you are the only one making any progress? However, you want to use all their skills and get good results?
Does this sound familiar to you and you want targeted assistance? Then contact me now!
+43 699 12 57 36 61
Possible contents of the training on social skills in project management:
- Playfully test and evaluate leadership skills
- “Lateral leadership”: Leading without power or formal competence
- Reflection on difficult management situations
- Practical models on “Leadership and motivation”, and on communication (e.g. , constructivism, 4 sides model)
- Self image versus public image – Give and receive feedback
- Your personal behavioural role in the project team
- Faulty project communication, e.g. through communication breaks gaps in projects, and what you can do about it
- Link project manual and communication, e.g. pProject goals communication
- Feedback on projects, in particular during the project closing process
- Keep on learning through feedback
And much, much more! The training course will be tailor made for you!
I am guided by the needs of the customer and/or those of the group. All participants will receive a questionnaire prior to the seminar.
Does the possible content of the social skills seminar appeal to you? Then contact me now!
+43 699 12 57 36 61
Methodology of the training on social skills in project management
- Leadership exercises
- Concrete examples from the field, e.g. reflecting on more difficult communication and management situations
- Exchange of experiences of the participants – “Learning from and with one another”
- Self-awareness and self-knowledge
- Learning with fun and all the senses: visual, auditory, kinaesthetic, olfactory, gustatory
- Working on the participants own projects
The theoretical input is based on the latest studies of the leadership, motivation and communications studies and the didactic structure on the latest findings of the brain and pedagogical studies.
The general focus is on “if you try a lot out yourself you feel the effects yourself” and joint reflection with regard to real, training specific contexts. One of the most important things for me is the conversion of learning into practice and the immediate implementation of that which is learned!
Duration of the seminar
Around 2 days, tailored to you needs
My project management expertise
- Experienced international project and programme manager for approx 20 years
- Experienced international project and programme management trainer, e.g. as a lecturer for the University of Bern (CH) as part of the course “research management”
- Certified Senior Project Manager (zSPM) according to IPMA
- I attended many project management trainings, including the Train-the-Trainer training for project management (Download)